Watch the testing video here:
Forex OzFx Signals Control Indicator
Forex OZFX Signals Control Indicator forex trading strategy suitable for most trading activities. This strategy is based on three indicators and is traded on the H4 timeframe.
The following Forex indicators should be placed on the chart of the selected currency pair:
- The Awesome indicator is a technical Williams oscillator with default settings.
- The Accelerator indicator is a technical Williams oscillator with default settings.
- Stochastic indicator - it needs to be superimposed on the Accelerator indicator with the settings of 5.3.4.
These indicators are usually present in the indicator library of the Metatrader4 terminal. You can also get more detailed information about these indicators, as well as download them in the Indicators section on our website.
Search for signals to open a position:
1. The first condition by which to start searching for signals to enter a position is the Stochastic indicator. As soon as both lines cross levels 80 or 20, this is the first signal. The intersection of the level 80 indicator with two lines indicates a possible upcoming sale. The intersection of level 20 with two Stochastic lines indicates a possible purchase.
2. The second condition - it is necessary that the bars of the Accelerator and Awesome indicators, when the first condition is satisfied, be colored in the same color and directed in the same direction. The same colors of the indicator columns and their direction confirm the overbought or oversold zone.
3. The third condition of this trading strategy states that when the first two conditions are met, pay attention to the length of the Accelerator indicator column. The column should also touch and cross the level 80 or 20 of the Stochastic indicator.
4. The closed candle of the price chart should be bullish or bearish depending on the direction.
A 4-hour price chart allows the trader to take quite large movements in the market - from 100 to 1,000 points of profit. But it is quite possible to trade for shorter time periods, but at the same time for 30-minute charts, for example, the size of the trend will be in the range of 30 - 50 points.
The Accelerator indicator indicates a trend change much faster than the awesome oscillator, and their joint use gives good trading signals to enter and exit the market. The Accelerator Oscillator is perhaps the only Forex indicator that allows a Forex trader to open trading positions as close to the top or bottom of the trend movement.
Stochastic indicates oversold and overbought levels in the market. And this is important enough to determine the points of entry into the market and exit from it.
Conditions to enter a SELL trade:
- The lines of the Stochastic indicator crossed the level of 80, which indicates a possible overbought in the market.
- The bars of the Accelerator and Awesome indicators are directed up and both are the same color.
- The Accelerator indicator bar as well as the Stochastic line went beyond level 80.
- The candle closed in the red zone - a bearish candle.
Conditions to enter a BUY trade:
- The lines of the Stochastic indicator crossed the level of 20, which indicates a possible oversold position in the market.
- The bars of the Accelerator and Awesome indicators are directed down and both are the same color.
- The Accelerator indicator bar as well as the Stochastic line went beyond level 20.
- The candle of the price chart closed in the green zone - the bullish candle.
Since this trading strategy is trading on the H4 timeframe, which implies medium-term trading and an attempt to capture relatively large movements, it is recommended to set stoploss and takeprofit on the return signal.
When trading on the OZFX Squeeze strategy, adhere to strict risk control rules. Do not place orders of a large volume, because both in the case of a successful deal and in case of a loss-making takeprofit and stoploss, they must bring or take funds in proportion to the security of your deposit
Share this on: