Watch the testing video here:
Round Levels MetaTrader indicator — an MT4/MT5 indicator that can display round levels and zones near them based on your configuration. It can be useful to trade off the natural psychological support and resistance zones.
- Levels (default = 5) — the number of round levels to process in each direction (up and down).
- Interval (default = 50) — the interval in points between round levels. For example, the default value of 50 means that a level will be drawn each 50 points.
- ZoneWidth (default = 10) — the width of the zone in points.
- ColorUp (default = clrFireBrick) — the color of the round level zones that will be drawn above the current price.
- ColorDn (default = clrDarkGreen) — the color of the round level zones that will be drawn below the current price.
- InvertZones (default = false) — inverted zones are highlighted with the colors outside the zone boundaries vs. inside in non-inverted zones.
- DrawLines (default = false) — if true lines will be drawn at round levels in addition to zones.
- LineColor (default = clrDarkGray) — the color of the round level lines.
- LineWidth (default = 1) — the width of the round level lines.
- LineStyle (default = STYLE_DASHDOT) — the style of the round level lines.
- ObjectPrefix (default = "RoundLevels") — the prefix to add to the chart object names. Only change this if there are conflicts with some other indicators on the chart.
Share this on: