Watch the testing video here:
Stochastic Signal – profitable modification of the best oscillator
The Stochastic Signal indicator is an advanced modification of the well-known standard Stochastic Oscillator from the MetaTrader 4 platform. Depending on the entry into oversold or overbought, in conjunction with the Moving Average, the Stochastic Signal Indicator generates trading signals in the form of the buy and sell arrows of the corresponding color.
Please note, that the indicator Stochastic Signal shouldn’t be used as a standalone trading tool, but rather a good supplement to your best proven trading system or strategy. When used alone it may give many falls signals, which require additional filtering.
What’s more, the Stochastic Signal indicator is equipped with a sound alert and the possibility of sending signals notifications via e-mail.
How to install the Stochastic Signal on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Stochastic Signal files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on Stochastic Signal.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
- Stochastic Signal.mq4
- Stochastic Signal.ex4
- Stochastic Signal template.tpl
Share this on: