Watch the testing video here:
Ahoora Trend Indicator
Introduction to the Ahoora Trend Indicator
The Ahoora Trend indicator is a combination of three main trend metatrader 4 indicators and it was originally created by Farshad Saremifar. A combination of the Exponential Moving Average, Relative Strength Index and Average True Range generates powerful, easy to read, and precise trading signals.
How to trade with the Ahoora Trend indicator?
The Ahoora forex trading indicator can be used in two ways.
First, open a trade when the Ahoora line changes color – sell when it turns red and buy when it turns green.
The second way to trade with the Ahoora Trend indicator is the usage of overbought and oversold levels – sell when the Ahoora line reaches 90 level and turns red for confirmation – buy when the Ahoora line reaches 10 level and turns green for confirmation.
We highly recommend the second method of trading with the forex Ahoora indicator as it gives higher probability signals.
ow to install this indicator on your Metatrader trading plaftform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Ahoora Trend indicator files into following folder of your Metatrader 4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on ahoora.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- The indicator is ready and running on the chart.
Share this on: