Watch the testing video here:
FGM Profitable Strategy
Introduction to the FGM Profitable Strategy
The FGM Profitable Strategy is a crossover trading system mainly based on the three moving averages and one trend filtering indicator.
This system fits all kinds of timeframes and currency pairs.
How does it work? How to apply in trading?
Trading Rules Explanation
Entry point for long trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- the FGM 8 moving average (blue) is above the FGM 21 moving average (aqua);
- price stays above the FGM 50 moving average (yellow);
- ProfitableStrategy1 indicator color turns green;
- you can set the stop loss a few pips below FGM 50.
Entry point for short trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- the FGM 8 moving average (blue) is below the FGM 21 moving average (aqua);
- price stays below the FGM 50 moving average (yellow);
- ProfitableStrategy1 indicator color turns red ;
- you can set the stop loss a few pips above FGM 50.
Exit Trade / Take Profit
Exit trade when the FGM 8 cross below FGM 21 when long trade, and when FGM 8 cross above FGM 21 when short trade.
In the picture above you can see the FGM Profitable Strategy in action.
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management. To be a profitable trader you need to master discipline, emotions, and psychology. It is crucial to know when to trade, but also when not to trade. Avoid trading during unfavorable times and market conditions like low volume/volatility conditions, beyond major sessions, exotic currency pairs, wider spread, etc.
Share this on: