Watch the testing video here:
Forex Intrepid Buy Sell Trading System
Introduction to the Forex Intrepid Buy Sell Trading System
The Forex Intrepid Buy Sell Trading System is a complex forex trading strategy based on a set of indicators including channel indicator, trend indicators, and MACD.
This system fits all kinds of timeframes and currency pairs.
How does it work? How to apply in trading?
Trading Rules Explanation
Entry point for long trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- The price should touch lower band and then turn green;
- All PBF Trend bars indicator should be green;
- CZI indicator bars should be aqua;
- MACD indicator should take negative values.
Entry point for short trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- The price should touch upper band and then turn red;
- All PBF Trend bars indicator should be red;
- CZI indicator bars should be brown;
- MACD indicator should take positive values.
Exit Trade / Take Profit
Exit trade when the price touches an opposite channel band, or use your own method of trade exit.
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management. To be a profitable trader you need to master discipline, emotions, and psychology. It is crucial to know when to trade, but also when not to trade. Avoid trading during unfavorable times and market conditions like low volume/volatility conditions, beyond major sessions, exotic currency pairs, wider spread, etc.
How to set up the Forex Intrepid Buy Sell Trading System in MT4?
- FX Sniper’s SideWinder Angle.mq4
- TzPivotsD_v3.5 (White).mq4
- TzPivotsMW_v3.5 (Black).mq4
- Forex Intrepid Buy Sell Trading System.tpl
Copy and paste indicator files into the MQL4 folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can gain access to this folder by clicking the top menu options, which goes as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here).
Similarly, copy and paste the template file to the Templates folder.
Now, right-click on the chart, hover over Templates. You will have displayed a list of available systems, left-click template name you want to run.
Share this on: