Watch the testing video here:
The RSO indicator is a Relative Strength Oscillator or RSO is an Oscillator version of RSI. RSI as a powerful and accurate indicator that is very popular. It is an index indicator and take values in the range of 0 to 100.
How to install the RSO Indicator on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the RSO Indicator into following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator that is located on the left in your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Right click on rso-indicator.mq4 and than click “Attach to the chart”.
- You can modify settings if you need and than click ok.
- You are done, the indicator works on the chart.
In the archives you will find following Metatrader 4 files included:
Share this on: