Watch the testing video here:
Vulkan Forex System
Introduction to the Vulkan Forex System
The Vulkan Forex System is a trend reversal forex system based on the Vulkan Profit Indicator filtered by a set of trend indicators including 100 Pips Trend Indicator, ADX, and also by Binary Viper and TMA Indicator with distances.
The way of trading with Vulkan Forex System is pretty simple as the signals are generated by the Vulkan Profit indicator, but needs to be also confirmed by the 100 Pips Trend and ADX, and additional mandatory condition is the price must previously touch or broke the TMA bands and an arrow of the Binary Viper indicator must occur.
This system fits all kinds of timeframes and currency pairs.
How does it work? How to apply in trading?
Trading Rules Explanation
Entry point for long trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- Vulkan Profit indicator displays upward arrow;
- Confirmed by 2 buy arrows of 100 Pips Trend Indicator and 1 ADX green/dodger blue bar OR 2 ADX green/dodger blue bar and 1 buy arrow of 100 Pips Trend Indicator
- Optional but recommended: the price touches or breaks the TMA lower band and the Binary Viper indicator displays upward arrow.
Entry point for short trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- Vulkan Profit indicator displays downward arrow;
- Confirmed by 2 sell arrows of 100 Pips Trend Indicator and 1 ADX red/dark orange bar OR 2 ADX red/dark orange bar and 1 sell arrow of 100 Pips Trend Indicator
- Optional but recommended: the price touches or breaks the TMA upper band and the Binary Viper indicator displays downward arrow.
Exit Trade / Take Profit
Exit trade when the opposite signal appears, or use your own method of trade exit.
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management. To be a profitable trader you need to master discipline, emotions, and psychology. It is crucial to know when to trade, but also when not to trade. Avoid trading during unfavorable times and market conditions like low volume/volatility conditions, beyond major sessions, exotic currency pairs, wider spread, etc.
How to set up the Vulkan Forex System in MT4?
- Vulkan Profit.ex4
- 100pips Trend.ex4
- Binary Viper v2.00.ex4
- TBL Colored MA.ex4
- TMA with Distances.ex4
- vulkan P2.tpl
Copy and paste indicator files into the MQL4 folder of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
You can gain access to this folder by clicking the top menu options, which goes as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here).
Similarly, copy and paste the template file to the Templates folder.
Now, right-click on the chart, hover over Templates. You will have displayed a list of available systems, left-click template name you want to run.
Share this on: